Since this is actually the start of a new decade, I will succumb to the nonsense and reminisce some more. Mind you, I will not, REPEAT WILL NOT!, go through the last 10 years. That would painful for all of us.
Let's see. To hit some random notes from last year.
I started a new job in July. Means I have been almost six months without making a cinnamon roll!!! That is quit the feat seeing as to how for the past four January's at this time I would be setting up for a trade show in Enid. A trade show that I even got a speeding ticket getting to once. Damn Kingfisher cop! Don't speed on that highway from Kingfisher to Enid, okay people?! Things have gone pretty decent. I don't like to get too pumped, so let that suffice.
There was a trial separation between a lover and I. Diet Coke wasn't a part of KC from May until November, until the sweet stuff again passed my lips. We have been hot and heavy ever since! We can keep our mouths off each other.
I got to see my family a few times and even spent a week as low man on the totem pole of Colt Keffer Cattle Co. It was okay, I can out alive, no biggy!
Larz got 30,000 miles put on him and they were all short trips. I wonder where they all came from. (Larz is my Dodge Charger. I name my cars, don't judge.) There were a few trips to Kansas City, on trip to a wedding that damn near killed me, a trip to another one in Texas that was much easier on me, some Liveauctions.tv sales, weekends in Stillwater, a visit to Amarillo and a ton of dorking around. Man, seems like I had a lame year. Wait... one trip home. See above:)
I only got to fly three times last year. That is a sad, sad thing for me. And two of the trips were in the last two months. Invite me to visit you people. I am bored just reading that statement.
I turned 30, it sucked and made me grouchy. I have found grey hairs, spent way too much on wrinkle cream and reverted back to bangs. I enjoy them, but I still have that "your an idiot" line in between my eyes.
Spray tanning became a slight addiction and a permanent figure in my life. I don't care if it tastes funny and could give me stripes, I am in love with it. And, if any of you know me you will understand that making fun or trying to dissuade me to love it won't work.
Circle K took me on a weekend vacation, one that I hope becomes a yearly trip. However, we would like to have some friends go with. That weekend was fun and we started rattling off people (couples, I guess) that could go with us. Much to my chagrin we couldn't think of any b/c I get along better with the men than most of the women of the couples. So sue me, I am a man's woman... if that makes sense. I am one of the guys. Much better stated. So, unless I start playing nice or go deaf, we will again be alone on our trip. :) I am evil.
Now that I try to type about how amazing I am (sarcasm) I realize my year was pretty boring. I think I would take boring over too much drama or death. Things are okay this way. Things are more than okay- I am blessed!!!!! Yep! I am.
Count your blessings, even if they come down to realizing your pain in the ass little brother isn't that bad after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment