Ya, Ya. Say it now "I told you so." Whatever. I get it! I like to randomly try diet pills. Hi, my name is KC and I am slightly addicted to the rush. Well, maybe the slight heart palpitations are the only rush and they are horrible. Anyway, I grabbed some more. As the new year was smack dab on top of me I realized I had just, only that weekend, downed beer like the apocalypse was going to hit all the breweries in the world and took it upon myself to dismantle an entire pizza. I need to get my gut right, get my metabolize pumped up and get healthy. Not in a "I want to be a size 0" kind of way. In a way that can only be explained as "I want to wave my arms and not have them wave me" kind of way.
So, wondering Target, attempting to stay warm and walk at the same time, I found myself drawn to a purple bottle. This bottle spoke to me as I stared deep into the eyes of their spokesperson, Kim K. It said "You want to be a hottie like me, beat hot men off with sticks and make millions? Then down this pill." Okay, she didn't say this but those promises came to me from the top of the box.
I exited the store with a pep in my step and $40 worth of QuickTrim in my bag. I waited until the next day to absorb the directions, which require one person to take eight horse size pills per day. It was enough to last me 14 days. Okay. No problem. With the help of the pills and my love of veggies I could get my sweet tooth under control and my jiggly butt back into some of my jeans. (Oh Citizens! How my cheeks miss you and your wonderful denim!)
I made it through day 1. Yes, I waved the white flag after one day only. Not to mention are eight pills a little more than I could handle, they made my stomach hurt so bad food wouldn't have been an option. I drank so much water, my eyeballs floated but my stomach still felt like I had eaten a bale of alfalfa hay. Then it hit me.... I bought the Burn and CLEANSE pills.
I am going to leave it at that. One day, $40 and one giant lesson learned. That bottle will not make me a Kardashian...... and also eat your veggies, but beware!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment