Tuesday, May 22, 2012

June is going to rock and roll.....

So, if you don't see me much, hear from me here or on FB, do send out the authorities. Here is my laundry list of things in to do in June.

1- Complete another article for the Maine Anjou Voice. Here is the first one I wrote. So excited to get to work with them again!

2- Trip to Indiana. I have to get Surround Sound up there in June. I can't wait any longer. The plans still haven't came together on this just yet. I have my feelers out for some co-pilots, because I know I cannot do it alone. 12 hours, twins and me.... can you say INSANITY! So, I hope to make it home for a full week. Pieces of the puzzle that are still missing- when, who, asking my boss, get my oil changed!

3- Purge and pack our house. We SOLD our home, bought a new one and close at the end of June. Our house might be done by then, it is a new build, or it will be done earlier. I went over yesterday to attempt and bribe the men with beer. I want to move piece by piece, not all at once. Suggestions on how to only move 1/2 mile to the West???

4- Teach my kids to crawl. Just because.

5- Concure whatever office tasks my boss sends my way. Sure hope I maintain my employment!!

6- Not get sucked in to Pinterest. I caved. Here I am.....

7- Have a garage sale. Do I try to do it at the new house, or here, or at an addition in town. Soliciting people in the OKC area that have a home in town to ask me to bring my stuff! LOL. I have a ton of stuff in the attic/storage area from last summer, which I am scared to see after last summer, and I need to get ride of more. See item 3!

8- Insert your own request here!

9- Learn to balance my checkbook and not have $0 in my account again.

10- Mail my mother's day presents to the women in my life!

Okay. I wrote this list to be held accountable. Make me do all this. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment