Monday, May 2, 2011

Miscellany Monday

1) The President came on my television last night. The shear sight of him pisses me off and his teleprompter reading ass gives me the willy's. But, he was on to report about Bin Laden, whom I slipped and called Obama, not Osama. HEEHEE. My only thought on this was- I just need the recap, I don't need the Pres telling me what our armed forces did and taking credit for it. End of that. God Bless America and thank you for the depths of my heart Troops and everyone who risks it all so I can be a slob at a desk!

2) My heater is on. Welcome to May in Oklahoma. We are to get a frost tonight. Lovely. Just planted my flowers this weekend... wonder if they will live. I am having a hard time with flowers this go round. Hope my green thumb isn't turning yellow.

3) Saturday was spent de-cluttering my home so we can "stage" it for pictures as my hubby has decided to put it on the market. So, if you know of anyone in the market for a cute starter home North of Edmond, Okla. we are your hook-up. 1400+/- ft', two car garage on an acre. Call me!

4) I am very proud of my friends, btw. A couple are taking new jobs, moving and conquering the world. A couple are sticking it out in the cold great North and dealing just fine. And, a couple are raising some great kiddos while working to support their family. I love them. I have great taste in people:)

5) What is the limit of re-uses on 44-ounce Sonic cups? I have been using this one for almost a week. I put ice in it since we have only lukewarm water here. Is this safe? Someone chime in.

Thanks for reading and helping me sell my house:)
Peace out!
KCK

No comments:

Post a Comment