Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What am I thinking?

So you might ask yourself "what is KC thinking?" at any given point in your day. It is okay. I know the love and adoration is catching, isn't it:) Here are a few thoughts that just cruised through my head in the past, oh say 20 minutes, and my responses. You won't find me ashamed to say that I respond to my own inner monologue ramblings. "My hair is so soft." It is, I can't help it. I also can't help that I twirl it constantly. Hence why I decided to ramble on this blog so I would stop for a moment. "Squirrels are rats." I had to alter my route to and from Sonic to avoid these little critters. The first one I encountered wouldn't back down. I jumped, he fled and scurried right up the tree I had to walk under. Well, I believe in the Animal Conspiracy Theory and I wasn't risking having a rabies having squirrel doom me for life, so I ambled across the street while staring at the little vermin. "That bar better be killer after they get done!" The bar my office is attached to (be jealous, be very jealous!) is remodeling. If it isn't tits when they are done, I am going to let them have it. They have been demoing since before I got here. The sound of pounding and the constant clattering of metal being tossed out the front is more than my nerves can handle. (How apropos... Ragweed comes on just as I am chastising Grady on the Internet for making a commotion. Apology accepted!) "Did I put on deodorant this morning?" Doesn't need an explanation, does it? I am going to say we could fill the grand canon with people that on any given day wonder the same thing. Raise your hand if you have? Well, on second thought keep the hands down. "Do I have to cook tonight?" Chisolm was loading the dishwasher as I left this morning and he asked me where the dishes keep coming from. I am taking that as a hint to not bother dirtying any more:) Either that or he is going to start taking over cooking and I have to do dishes. Oh shit. Not good. "I need to get my feet trimmed and bush hog my eyebrows." I guess personal hygiene isn't my thing, huh? Yikes! Before I take up any more valuable time or space, I will bow out and go back to twirling my soft locks!

1 comment:

  1. OMG - I had to laugh. I'm in the same boat - need my feet trimmed, eye brows mowed and legs peeled as well! Why is it so hard being a woman? The things we need to do to beautify ourselves!

    ReplyDelete