Just a few quick ones!
1) The wave I got from an old farmer on my drive home. That is why I take the country route not the stop and go route.
2) Independence from my hubby... I didn't really phrase that right, but I am a sale "widow" from now until Sunday. I am so thankful for the relationship Chisolm and I have, which makes us completely okay with being apart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, don't you know:)
3) My sushi date with KMofMCS. Love a dinner date to gossip and catch up. Don't judge! LOL
4) Cell phones that dial through when I think my family is in harms way during bad weather. Mom and dad were safe and sound. No more Weather Channel for KCK.
5) We have a freezer full of beef that we bought from a guy in Western Oklahoma. It is healthy, tasty and abundant. I am thankful I can go to the freezer, grab hamburger or steak and make a great dinner for Chisolm and I . If you are in the market for freezer beef, let me know. I can get you hooked up with him!
Love the Thankful Thursday update! As of the ring, I'm not sharing. However, if you play your cards right, my mother-in-law will be in Bozeman in April......tell her your ring size and I'm sure she can find one. They have great deals too! My ring was less that $100! Most of my earrings are $15 to $30 and the pendant was less than $30 too!
ReplyDelete