1) Someplace you want to visit......

I want to go to France, hit up a cheese shop (I hope my aunt Irol reads this) and see the site at night.
2) Something you wish you could forget.....
My grandmother lost a battle with breast cancer. Just wish I could forget that it looms in my gene pool.
3) Something you wish you were better at......
I hate water, I can't swim.
4) Favorite book.......
Going back to my grandma, when I tried to google a favorite book, this is the only one that popped into my head. If you have a child that needs a little help dealing with something like the death of a loved one, you really should let them read this. I have other books I love, but none that moved me like this one.
5) Something you wish you could change.....

My stick straight hair. I think I could rock this style:)
It's your turn. Thanks for checking me out.

No comments:
Post a Comment