Friday, March 28, 2014

Email to Surround Sound

Here is one of my mindless ramblings I send to my kids, via their Gmail e-mail account:)

Let me start by saying I love you. I am sending this with love in my heart:) Trust me, I mean it. I love you. 

Now for the happenings. Mack had not seen y'all for a week. She noticed Charli is talking more. However, it is hard to get a word in between Calin rambling on and on and on and on. He likes to hear his head rattle. But, I have to really watch my words these days. I have a set of repeaters on my hands. Like, I should not have said to Calin tonight "Boy, you will pinch your balls doing that." To which he said "I no pinch my balls, momma!" 

Charli, you won't let your mom paint your nails or dry your hair at night. That is daddy's job. And he loves it. You had your nails done with a pretty blue today. Calin, you had to have one toenail painted, too. You fought hard and won the battle against your daddy:) Good job buddy. 

We had two mommy/daughter, daddy/son days over spring break. I wanted to die during your week of no school. Chisolm (daddy) took Calin to work one day and to a sale. Charli and I hung out at home, cleaned, played, went to a cow show and loved life. No clue what you boys did. But, during the week of no school, you guys attempted to put me in a nursing home, early retirement, early grave. You two don't listen for crap right now. Honest to God. If I say jump, you would say nope and drop to your butts. Remember this in the future when I don't buy you a new car. Remember the crap you dealt me. Sorry, facts of life at play. I love you.

House is still for sale, mommy is still trying to make ends meet. Groceries this week might have over drawn my account, but it was healthy. Please know that you ate balanced meals at the age of two. I have no clue what you will eat when you read this, but please put down the sugar and grab a plum. You love plums. 

Charli, your obsession with hoarding things hit an all time hight this week. Monday, our trip to "school" was dreadful. You mourned the absence of your shopping cart full of crap the whole 20 minute drive. Calin tried to tell you to stick a cork in it, but you persisted. You cried the whole way. I was going to let you take it, but soon realized I would have created a pattern of that and I wasn't taking part in your games. 

Dude, Calin... I just Googled places to buy you clip on ties. You want to 2-5 cows all the damn time. You are ate up and it makes my heart happy. However, you are scared of ever animal. Honestly, you climb up my legs when Daisy, the current neighbors dog, comes near. I don't think she would even lick you. Charli hits her head on and rolls around with her. You? Nope. Game off. Let's work on this, because if you are going to take over the cattle world, you shouldn't pee in your diaper ever time ones moo's. I am just saying. 

All in all, you are spot on. Talking, learning, being- you rock! We have friends that don't get to know that feeling right off the bat, and we pray for them. You prayed tonight. It included a plethora of things, from grandparents to milk and horse poop. I have no words to explain how amazing you are. I love you to the moon and back and you might drive me totally freaking insane, but I am thankful it is you and not some other kids:) 

Kisses and wishes, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment