Not as I do! Well, sort of. I do the following and I want you to join me.
First, click on this link and support breast cancer research. I have mentioned it before, and I can't tell if you are listening:) I saved it as a favorite and I click each day. Who knows if it is working, but I am not going to risk my ta-ta's to find out.
Do get your nominations in for the Best of the Barns Competition created and hosted by Ranch House Designs (RHD from here on out). Then you can look at this page of theirs and see yours truly....... Which leads me to my next do as I say- if you, your farm, ranch or company needs or desires a new website, logo, promotion ad, let me help you. As a RHD rep, I am here to serve you and help you get what you deserve. If you are hesitant to let a larger company handle your website creation and maintenance, don't forget that your fee will include unlimited edits to text and pictures by a company that prides themselves on speedy and correct turn around. YOU won't be disappointed.
You should really start to follow this blog, Rural Gone Urban. Brooke Clay rocks and she has a badA table for sale right now. Scroll to find that post and snatch it up. I would, but my house is too small as it is and I don't see it getting any larger in the upcoming months.
Terri Keffer is an amazing mom and now she can be your amazing Mary Kay sales rep. Give her a shout at (765) 366-4085. You can buy your makeup from her or become a MK sale rep yourself. I am currently obsessed with their eye makeup remover!
I work for Buford Resources Inc, who is under the broker of Eddie Haynes, Inc. We sell land, we handle all the promotions in house (where I come in to play) and we are just great people (or so I think so) Please go "like" Buford Resources Inc. on FB to keep up with what we have on our auction calendar, what we can do for you and how you can benefit from allowing us, trusting us to sell your land.
Fill me in if you use Skype. I have an account, but no one to chat with so I don't know if it will be useful for staying in touch with everyone back home. Comment time, people!
Okay. Now that I have sufficiently brainwashed you, you may do as you wish.
No comments:
Post a Comment