
So, I have this new job and a window. Notice the amazing glow of sunlight?! You don't even understand how excited I am to have sunshine. No more basement dwelling, troll felling for this lady. I got bored and took a picture of my cleaned off desk... yes. This is better than most days!
Let me take you on a tour:
On the left you have my phone, recently Cloroxed and covered in phone numbers. No one has ever accused me of being rainman and even after three months on the job, I haven't the slightest clue what our number is or what my bosses cell is.
On the left you have my phone, recently Cloroxed and covered in phone numbers. No one has ever accused me of being rainman and even after three months on the job, I haven't the slightest clue what our number is or what my bosses cell is.
Please direct your attention to the mass amounts of fluids. I stopped drinking pop months and months ago (imagine me patting my own back:) and that is an unsweet tea and a bottle of water. The other cup is coffee. I like my coffee like I like my men. Strong and unadulterated. Anywho, I think my coworkers are trying to off me b/c coffee is in a pot round the clock. My hair will twitch on some days and others I am running around like a rat on acid. No bueno.
Welcome to a tour of my lunch. I was 15 minutes late and opted to eat at my desk. Plowing slowly but surely through a chef salad. I love me some veggies. And, I don't' mind getting my lost time back while dorking around in the office. What can I say. I will be late for my own funeral as I was for my birth.
Burning candle to cover the old building smell. I have come to enjoy the smell. Now the smell of the cat and dog dung outside the back door I don't enjoy. I don't like when cat poop smell wafts into my delicate nostrils. Cow poop, total other situation.
In this image you can only see one of the three computer screens I am using today. Double screens for my desktop edition from the office. I have seen turtles mate faster than this thing can load things. Craig.... if you are reading this we NEED a network to back up stuff on:) Alas, I hope you aren't reading this! I am using my laptop to manipulate video. I concurred a problem today that had plagued me for two days. I did a little victory dance, only after I took notes on how in the hell I did it. That is typical me. Fix it and not be able to remember what I did to win.
Pink envelope, middle of the computer screen. Susan Koman donation envelope. Get one, write a check and support the movement to save the TaTas! Run, don't walk to find something to buy, an organization supporting breast cancer research or a person taking donations for the Race for the Cure. I know you can.
The end.
KC, you never cease to make me laugh out loud! LOVED the tour of your desk; much better than mine would be!
ReplyDelete