Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thankful KC.

I am about to toss my computer out the window, due to my InDesign program defaulting to stroke on all boxes, text won't do what I want, that sort of thing. So, in an attempt to ward off gray hairs, wrinkles and possibly a high equipment replacement fee I am going to list some random, not too deep, things I am thankful for. No explanations. Try it! I dare you.



1- Turn signals

2- Straws

3- Scented candles

4- Free on-line radio selections

5- Ringtones

6- Cotton candy clouds

7- My mom's laugh

8- Coupons

9- Hot pink Post It notes

10- AC

11- The bill that came with the AC to keep my house cool

12- Candid pictures

13- Folding tables

14- Red Dirt

15- House plants

16- The color Turquoise

17- Finding old CD's with pictures from Stillwater on them

18- Not having to think about Chingy all the time b/c he is like my heartbeat: constant and works on its own.

19- Wholesale bead stores

20- Sam's Club

21- Carpet

22- Rubber cell phone cover

23- Neon signs

24- Unlimited ATT to ATT minutes

25- Work




I know most of this is dumb, superficial stuff but I don't care. They make me feel more safe and secure. They made you think about random stuff.


This list brought to you by the letter K.

No comments:

Post a Comment