Thursday, August 12, 2010

Uncontrollable Urge to Shop

It has just hit me, like the Oklahoma heat! I want to, I need to, I have to S-H-O-P!!! I don't really need to or have to but Momma Mia do I want to. But, when KC goes out to shop, she never purchases. Buyers remorse hits so strong. Even on makeup and groceries. The necessities of life, you know.

I thought I would be odd and show you some of the things I want to buy..... I have champaign taste on a beer budget. It used to never faze me when mom said this to me and she foot the bill. Now, it makes me face twitch!



Example number 1:


These almost $900 pretty shoes.....



Or take this example of a set of wheels I could totally see myself driving.....







Or how about this house I wouldn't mind calling my own, in a perfect world mind you.....
But, in the real scheme of things I will only buy two things tonight.
This one to support agriculture and farmers every where. Well and good bone development!






And this one all women should buy. Help support breast cancer research and raise awareness about the deadly disease. Put down the forever stamps and buy these.


Peace out cub scouts! Eat (BEEF), Drink (WHATEVER) and be merry (JOLLY)


KCK

No comments:

Post a Comment