I went from an office of four to an office of 7, when at max capacity. I once was surrounded by dead silence and mortuary-esk conversation to lively ness and sunshine. Bonus and bonus.
But, with this office and our bonds I believe they have singled me out to be sacrificed to the land sales God's. I only say this in jest, partly. Part of me thinks the 8 hour/day supply of straight black coffee, the daily (often twice daily) offerings of the goodness of Braum's and their ice cream treats and the ever flowing pieces of chocolate are simply offerings to plump me up. And I'll be damned- it is working.
And now that the holiday's are among us, I feel a slight need to be tubed like a bloated show heifer each and every time I waddle out of 440 West Main. I am starting to think all the Vitamin D I am absorbing from the sun is acting like Miracle Grow for my love handles. But, I DON'T like it!!!!
As of right now, within arms reach of my Hunchback of Notre Dame shaped physic is a 3 cubic foot size bag of popcorn, one 2 gallon jug of pretzels, 50 or more pieces of Carmel chocolate squares, one smoked turkey, a tin of those unsavory cookies, and a basket of various chocolate dipped dohickey's. And, we are still a few days out from completing our haul. This sucks so bad!!
And this weekend is Colty's graduation, of which I promised white chocolate covered popcorn, creamy party potatoes and boiled shrimp!!! There is this small, almost inaudible voice, telling me I have willpower and I won't snack. But the snacking side of me is setting on the little voice and smothering it with it's giant, lumpy butt:)
Anyone have a nice jump start your heart, not too touch workout I can try? Please? For the sake of my expensive jean addiction and my empty pocket book!!! Unless you are all getting a good laugh out of me jiggling around like Santa, then I guess you will just keep your workout to yourself, won't you?!?!?! YOU WILL I KNOW IT:)
So, I am going to waddle to the coffee pot in an attempt to get my heart rate up high enough I can consider that a workout!
No comments:
Post a Comment