Thursday, November 4, 2010

Airhead

I am such an airhead. Let me give you some instances and let you decide. Most of these have happened within the past seven days!

An office on Main Street with a window is where you can find me five days a week. I have been here since the start of July. I just figured out that I am always touching my nose or picking at it somewhat and the people outside can see me. DURRR!

In an attempt to lay out a brochure, I had to google color wheels to figure out what colors match. This means I walk around every day wearing colors that might not match. In my head, most solid colors go together. Anyone want to refute me?

My grocery shopping always involves one large trip and one subsequent smaller trip because I don't right anything down. Like last night, I made a big trip and got home to see no milk left. So, guess I can go to Wal-Mart again today. Oh joy!

I encountered a "Right Lane Closed" sign on my way to the Royal. I signal and get in the proper lane. Well, wouldn't you know their right and my right were totally opposite. I got in the damn right hand lane thinking I was in the correct one! I about took out the orange barrels.

People who look at the pictures on my desk ask me why I don't have any pictures of my husband. I always tell them I have a wedding picture right here, only to find out that it doesn't contain Circle K. Who frames a wedding picture, minus the groom? This cat.

Speaking of husband, I got a request from Circle K to wash a load of his underwear when I get home. He will be sorting cattle late tonight and he needs them. I had to write myself a note to do it. I am the wife who has to take down a note to do laundry. Some call that horrible but I blame it on being an airhead.

As for what I wore yesterday, don't even bother asking. I diagnosed myself with short term memory loss years ago. To prove it, I got up from here, refilled my coffee, pottied and it took 15 minutes for me to remember I was doing this.

And on that note, I am going to spell check and get the heck off the Internet. I have two Words with Friends games to attempt to win!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment